Yet another srv4b question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 19, 2014
central Maine
Hi everyone. It's that time of year where I usually shop around for a bat for DD. Is an srv4b just too old nowadays to even consider? If I got one, should I look for gently used? What would be considered a fair price for a 32"? I mean, at this point, wouldn't this bat already be close to dead because of it's age? I'm considering a gently used one for around $150 but don't want to end up with buyers remorse. What are your thoughts?

Oct 10, 2011
Go to softballfans and LTB a scn1b and you'll probably get one for a much better price... I paid half that for a sweet 33".
Srv4b...probably under 125.. I just put another 1oo hits on ours today and its no 1B, but a really nice bat.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Go to softballfans and LTB a scn1b and you'll probably get one for a much better price... I paid half that for a sweet 33".
Srv4b...probably under 125.. I just put another 1oo hits on ours today and its no 1B, but a really nice bat.
learning, is that w Website? I been thinking of buying DD a used bat. Any recommendations? She swings a 32/22. I want to get a 33/33.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
Go to that website and sign up to join their forums.. Then go to the market place under fastpitch bats and put LTF.... In the drop down menu...
I'm at work and swamped right now... Scn1b is great if u don't play usssa...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisagS24