Xeno's & LXT's on sale

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 3, 2014
For all my new bat needs, I've got one and only one source. I doubt at $100 off they are a better price than what we can get through Core every day. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm convinced there's zero chance you'll get better service. That's my $0.02.

Laker

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Just threw it out there for anyone that was interested. My DD's last bat came from CORE and I have referred several people to him.

Try and pass along savings anytime I see them cause this softball crap is expensive...

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Mapp has dropped today...the battle has begun to pay the huge bills before they lose too much money...haha

Thanks Lake...I may not be the cheapest when mapp drops because prices are all over the place at the blink of an eye, but you can bet your azz I am the cheapest the other 9 months when bats are new while these guys are selling for huge profits padding their wallets.

I do appreciate all of our customers, their kind words and loyalty.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2014
Just threw it out there for anyone that was interested. My DD's last bat came from CORE and I have referred several people to him.

Try and pass along savings anytime I see them cause this softball crap is expensive...

Understand, and I certainly didn't mean any offense.

Jan 20, 2015
Indiana
Been away for a while,,,,but we got an LXT from Core service was unreal, price matched it. You can beat that, and it was a month ago - before price drops.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad