Would like suggestions for what parents should bring to tournaments.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 2, 2008
Jack Daniels.

Thanks to roscoe I know how to conceal it better. I have made friends with many field umps by being "happy happy happy".

Oh ya, I also go around in the middle of games and steal food from other peoples coolers, like the ones listed in previous posts.

Aug 14, 2011
Good lists. I would add: Extra hair ties/rubber bands and bobby pins. Depends on how old they are, but feminine products come in handy almost every time. Extra plastic grocery bags.
I always kept a "ball bin" packed and ready to go, full of all the necessities.

Aug 14, 2011
Good lists. I would add: Extra hair ties/rubber bands and bobby pins. Depends on how old they are, but feminine products come in handy almost every time. Extra plastic grocery bags.
I always kept a "ball bin" packed and ready to go, full of all the necessities.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
After this weekend I'd add insurance card, AND just incase school insurance information.

Lot of people don't realize if you're injured while playing for the school, you have the option of using their insurance. We didn't because me being a federal employee, 100% of any ER visit is covered. No cost. ( I'm sure others have similar coverage )

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2012
Pop up, chair, umbrella in the car just in case. Great for sun and rain. I've started taking a big empty cup. Like the 24oz tervis tumblers. I fill it with water at the drinking fountain if I can. Lighter than a cooler! Lots of sunscreen so I can spray the girls who never seem to have any. Polarized lenses sunglasses, basic med supplies and always a pen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd