Wired Development

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 30, 2018
Big things coming soon.

This will be a great place for coaches and parents to learn.

The site will be loaded with hitting, fielding and throwing drills as well as awesome support from some of the best minds in the game!

Some of the names will be very familiar.

Ton of the right content and the membership will be well worth it! The founders of the site are very motivated by the process of learning proper mechanics!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Big things coming soon.

This will be a great place for coaches and parents to learn.

The site will be loaded with hitting, fielding and throwing drills as well as awesome support from some of the best minds in the game!

Some of the names will be very familiar.

Ton of the right content and the membership will be well worth it! The founders of the site are very motivated by the process of learning proper mechanics!

Sounds to me like a list of stuff DFP has already ;)

Sep 7, 2017
Les Nozzle is one of the founders.

Richard Schenck

A kid that plays for the padres I forget his name

The guys from GRiT in NewJersey

The guys from Mercer baseball

I really like the concept they are proposing!

I'm not 100 on the format yet but their will be info and drills and a lot of inside stuff.

The CEO is an awesome guy!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Les Nozzle is one of the founders.

Richard Schenck

A kid that plays for the padres I forget his name

The guys from GRiT in NewJersey

The guys from Mercer baseball

I really like the concept they are proposing!

I'm not 100 on the format yet but their will be info and drills and a lot of inside stuff.

The CEO is an awesome guy!

Those are all people I already follow on Twitter. I'll add Wired Development to my follows, too.

I really like a lot of the stuff Mercer posts on working with younger players.

Jul 30, 2018
Those are all people I already follow on Twitter. I'll add Wired Development to my follows, too.

I really like a lot of the stuff Mercer posts on working with younger players.
Yes sir. More info to come

The thing you will like is, you will get more complete info. Not the teasers...I hate that.

If you already know hitting that's ok. You will enjoy the content. The site is about content content content!

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
It will be nice to see some of the new thinkin
Yes sir. More info to come

The thing you will like is, you will get more complete info. Not the teasers...I hate that.

If you already know hitting that's ok. You will enjoy the content. The site is about content content content!

That's why I don't follow twitter, the teasers. It's a bunch of nonsense IMO.

Have you seen the material or are you just excited? I would like to see Richard explain everything from start to finish. I did like that hitting clinic video. Perhaps the best stuff I've seen of him without all the nonsense.