Wide Width Molded Cleats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2016
My 9 year old DD keeps on getting ingrown toenails from her cleats. She is wearing a women's 7.5 right now in a Nike. I suppose that I might just have to go up a size or two but I really think she needs a wide width because there is some room in the toes lengthwise. I am thinking I am going to have to go with a New Balance Baseball cleat and order it online but I thought I would reach out here to see if anyone had any ideas. She plays 10U travel ball and plays a ton of games and practices a lot so her comfort is more of a consideration than price.

May 23, 2015
New Balance is the way to go if they're comfortable for her. Consensus thought is never a good thing with shoes or gloves

Apr 28, 2014
My DD has foot issues. New Balance fit well but.. she's a heavy dragger. I glued on a turf toe which is holding up great (130 innings or so) but.. the seams on the shoe above the where I placed the turf toe have separated. I glued them back a few times. Ringors held up for 2 seasons. If your DD doesn't pitch I would also try New Balance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi