Where to get quality cleats for DD on Long Island?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
Aside from the usual Modells and Sports Authority, does anyone know a store on LI that has good quality cleats? It's time for DD to graduate from the basic "sale" cleats that all the chain stores carry. Thanks in advance.

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
Serious pitchers should buy Ringors w the pitching toe options: Softball Cleats | Softball Shoes | Ringor Fastpitch Softball

For field players I have a fondness for 3n2 cleats: Softball Cleats | Softball Shoes | Softball Turf Shoes | 3N2

You can also get the higher end brand names (i.e. the ones Sports Authority isn't carrying) at places like softball.com and softballsavings.com

Thanks for the suggestions, but I need these tomorrow and need to know where on Long Island I can get them tomorrow. I know where to get them on the 'net.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Thanks for the suggestions, but I need these tomorrow and need to know where on Long Island I can get them tomorrow. I know where to get them on the 'net.

In that case you will need to hit a pro-shop at an indoor batting cage facility. Don't know the area but that is what Google is for :)

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
In IT we often have to tell those we support...Poor planning on your part does not justify an emergency on ours...google the sport shops in the area and speak to your kid about not informing you she needed new cleats for Saturday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid