What were your impressions of the 2019 DeMarini Carbon Candy composite bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 26, 2018
I've never seen a high end bat at Dunham's and Richard's only carries their mainline stuff from what I've seen. The best prices you're going to get is from someone on here or online somewhere.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I've never seen a high end bat at Dunham's and Richard's only carries their mainline stuff from what I've seen. The best prices you're going to get is from someone on here or online somewhere.

I was just checking my pm's and I got a lead from core. I checked it out and I don't think I'm going to get a better deal on the carbon candy than $164.

May 21, 2014
I was just checking my pm's and I got a lead from core. I checked it out and I don't think I'm going to get a better deal on the carbon candy than $164.

wow....the crazy part is this is a cf9 barrel correct? used cf9s are still going for more than these ccs new.

Just shows what a bad color and name choice can do for a bat.

Feb 26, 2018
I don't think it's the CF9 barrel. CF9 was the first year for the Paraflex composite, and I could have sworn they used a different composite for the CC. I think they were trying to bring back the nostalgia for the CF8 and fell flat. I mean if it was just a repainted CF8 and said that, they would have sold like hotcakes

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I don't think it's the CF9 barrel. CF9 was the first year for the Paraflex composite, and I could have sworn they used a different composite for the CC. I think they were trying to bring back the nostalgia for the CF8 and fell flat. I mean if it was just a repainted CF8 and said that, they would have sold like hotcakes

I think your right about it looking like it's different from the CF9. I had a bat in their CF line and I ended up handing it down to my sister when I stepped up to the Ghost as my main in-game bat. But it appears to me like the bat might be like the Prism that I've seen.

Sep 10, 2017
Southeast US
Daughter has the 2019 Carbon Candy. It’s her backup bat.

She hasn’t used it much, but has had some decent hits. It’s very balanced and like all DeMarinis true to weight.

Her teammates used it and had some good hits during HS season. It’s not junk, but worth $100-$150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06