What is a good ERA for HS?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2012
Murphdog- Our last playoff game was amazing. We were ahead of the #1 seed by one run going into the bottom of 7. That was the inning they started to figure out the other pitcher. (2) outs, runner on 3B and an illegal pitch scores the tying run. The momentum had shifted tho, we didn't score any more and they wasted no time posting the winning run. I might know your Varsity (and freshman) coaches. He is very good and has the unique ability to inspire his players to want to win. I have AC'd for him when our DD's were younger and again in U18 TB. (Freshman coach is his DD).
!

We don't have a freshman team, small town, just varsity and JV,
We won Div 2 South beating one of the the best pitchers in the state and then lost to the team you did, it just wasn't our game but this season the team should be solid so we're hoping for a long run again.

Jun 12, 2015
ERA's will vary widely depending on if it's the pitchers parent or a fielders parent keeping book.

I'm our team's scorekeeper and my DD pitches. I will admit, when a pop fly drops in between 3 fielders any one of them could have easily had if someone would've called it, it is PAINFUL to not score it as an error. Or the mental errors. But i figure if the stats aren't accurate, they're pointless. Still........there are those moments of temptation ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes