Weekly Softball Clinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
10 YOA DD signed up for her 1st weekly softball clinic. It is for 5 weeks on Sunday from 10:00 – 11:00 AM, cost $122. Going into it I was ready to throw the money away if it did not work out. Ask her every week if she wants to go, we told her before we signed her up that each week was optional for her, her answer is always yes I want to go.

I am sure it has a lot to do with the facility you go to but DD is having a great experience, especially for the cost.

She is practicing every Sunday with a least 5 players on other Teams that she will face this spring, maybe more, which is fun too.

They have some other skill clinics from 9:00 – 10:00 on Sunday but that almost seems like work getting everyone going that early on Sunday. Scheduling a weekly clinic has to be tricky.

After the clinic DD will take a couple weeks or so off from instruction then will be going back to her primary instructor for a few lessons. Then she will join the same clinic again for 5 weeks.

IDK but both clinics that meet weekly and private instruction seem to have their place.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1