WCWS - Super Regional Discussion

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I would thank the Alabama players to quit beating on the dugout, with bats and balls. I am going to have to turn the sound down.

May 6, 2012
Texas
Well I just got done watching Texas take down Oregon in game one. Thanks to the amazing Nadia Taylor and her big bat. Tomorrow My niece, myself, and the majority of her select team will be going to watch game 2 in Austin. We are a Canyon Lake team named Lady Longhorns. Hook'em Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 25, 2011
Boise , ID
Well I just got done watching Texas take down Oregon in game one. Thanks to the amazing Nadia Taylor and her big bat. Tomorrow My niece, myself, and the majority of her select team will be going to watch game 2 in Austin. We are a Canyon Lake team named Lady Longhorns. Hook'em Horns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw some of your players on TV when they were showing shots of the crowd .

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I'm glad Oregon came back to win, because Hoaglund should have been ejected. Her conduct was shameful. The only thing worse was the failure of the umpires to properly officiate.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
I think biggest thing I have learned watching the tournament is that a team must have a solid number 2 pitcher. Even the best pitchers have bad days. You gotta have a solid standby to give hitters a different look.
There has been some awesome softball going on! LSU and UL-L are on fire. Helps ease the pain of UGA losing today.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have only watched a handful of games but have been surprised by the number of errors by the infielders. I am not sure if it is the pressure or just playing better Teams that put the ball in play so the fielders are getting more opportunities.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
It seems that I have noticed the same thing. Actually, all season I have watched in amazement at how many fielding errors are made. Has really caused me to adjust how I approach dd and others after bad defensive plays.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
It seems that I have noticed the same thing. Actually, all season I have watched in amazement at how many fielding errors are made. Has really caused me to adjust how I approach dd and others after bad defensive plays.
Also having the same change of attitude after watching Chelsea Thomas walk all those batters yesterday. Different perspective.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi