WCWS - Super Regional Discussion

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Supers underway - LL making a statement against last year's defending champ. I thought they got dissed with the 14 seed and ASU got a rought super draw with them as the 3 seed.

Other than the Hofstra - South Florida winner which is already a surprise, what lower seeded teams will crach the party this weekend?

Anyone heading out to the supers? I'm trying to convince my wife to go to Berkeley tomorrow. UW will practicing on DD's home rec field tomorrow in an open workout so absoultely going to try to get to that.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Why hasn't Candrea called time out? The infield isn't talking to each other and he needs to find a catcher. I wondered about ASU last night, too. No one called time out - back to back HRs and no trip to the circle. Dallas was telegraphing her change up and it got blasted. Time out!

OK 4 UofA 0 bases loaded 1 out

Oct 31, 2010
Why hasn't Candrea called time out? The infield isn't talking to each other and he needs to find a catcher.

I've been sitting here wondering why he hasn't changed his pitcher & his catcher they are having a rough day.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I've been sitting here wondering why he hasn't changed his pitcher & his catcher they are having a rough day.

he may have just punted G1 with Ricketts on the mound for OK and try something different for G2 w/o showing them another P today. Just a guess.

Oct 31, 2010
Yeah I'm not sure how is SS is even able to play, that's one tough girl!

On another note I'm hoping Bama wins this 2nd game so they don't need to play a 3rd!

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I love ESPN3, watching Bama and Michigan now. Bama just had a chance to go ahead and left 2 on base...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802