WCWS Recording

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Here in Canada, we are not allowed to purchase ESPN feeds so have to rely on streaming sites like atdheNET.com and such the like. Yesterday's feed was interrupted and unavailable all day :mad: so I had to follow the action on twitter. Better than simply wondering what is going on, but not the same. Will anyone be recording the games the next couple of nights, and if so, will they make it available on YouTube or something afterwards to watch. Even knowing the outcome, the game is still exciting to watch.

Hopefully the stream will be available tonight. I am a Gator fan, but am looking forward to a great series between what I consider to be the top two teams in the nation.

Thanks all

Hugh

Dec 20, 2012
Here in Canada, we are not allowed to purchase ESPN feeds so have to rely on streaming sites like atdheNET.com and such the like. Yesterday's feed was interrupted and unavailable all day :mad: so I had to follow the action on twitter. Better than simply wondering what is going on, but not the same. Will anyone be recording the games the next couple of nights, and if so, will they make it available on YouTube or something afterwards to watch. Even knowing the outcome, the game is still exciting to watch.

Hopefully the stream will be available tonight. I am a Gator fan, but am looking forward to a great series between what I consider to be the top two teams in the nation.

Thanks all

Hugh

I think all the games have all been available on youtube so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF-HVOJ0Ngc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00