UPS deliveries

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
A CF5 for the DS and a purple Xeno for the DD in consecutive days. I remember the days (years ago - prior to travel ball) when a UPS delivery meant a new set of irons or a new putter for me. Now it's bats. And the strange thing is that I'm probably more giddy than the kids. Might need some counseling or something...

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I don't even tell the kids anymore when I get them a new bat. They raz on me harder than their mom.

100% truth...it was Monday night before dd found out she had 2 srv4b bats. The second one came in September.
"UHH why are there 2 exact same bats in the bucket?" Picks em up..."same size too."
Me: "HELLOOOO, utrip stamp! Duh!"

May 24, 2013
So Cal
UPS deliveries have evolved - bike parts, music gear, and now softball stuff. Our UPS driver (also a musician) says he doesn't like where I shop any more. He always used to hang out while I unboxed a new guitar.

Jun 21, 2010
I might need counseling. I'm taking a break from buying bats. Gonna see what DD can do with her -9 purple Xeno and CF6 Insane. Still have a blue/white Xeno in the wrapper from LS, and a LXT on the way.

I wonder what the next color will be for the next Xeno and the CF7 Insane :p

May 17, 2011
The UPS guy has left the following at my house in the past couple weeks: a CF5 33", a CF5 32", a Miken Freak FX700, 11 Easton Walk-Off bat bags, and 11 Rawlings batting helmets. AND there's more to come! Fun stuff!

Aug 14, 2013
A CF5 for the DS and a purple Xeno for the DD in consecutive days. I remember the days (years ago - prior to travel ball) when a UPS delivery meant a new set of irons or a new putter for me. Now it's bats. And the strange thing is that I'm probably more giddy than the kids. Might need some counseling or something...

I had laugh as its the same way here. I get more excited about new gear that the kids..... :p

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Three new bats arrived for my oldest DD in the last week. FS1 34/24, FX2 33/24, and SSR4B 33/23. Hopefully we're stocked up for a while.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
I might need counseling. I'm taking a break from buying bats. Gonna see what DD can do with her -9 purple Xeno and CF6 Insane. Still have a blue/white Xeno in the wrapper from LS, and a LXT on the way.

I wonder what the next color will be for the next Xeno and the CF7 Insane :p

We should start placing bets on the color of the next Xeno. LOL

BTW, my DD used an LXT during fall ball and was crushing it. Best of luck, it's a sweet bat.

Feb 17, 2011
Stocking up on 2012 xenos 32's and 33's. My work has to sign for em, on top of every other bat I get for everyone elses DD and the ones I flip. I got so many boxes lol. The wife is still clueless thank god. Like redhotcoach I don't even tell my DD I'm buying her a bat the first few had no stamps so I had to find a few that had usssa stamps just incase. I think im set for a few years.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad