Uniforms

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2013
South Central Pa
Thanks guys. I forgot about Victory. I talked with them at the Cherry Hill be the best seminar. Any feedback on Boombah from anyone? Was looking at them also.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Shop around please.

If you pay over 40 bucks for a full subdye shirt, you're overpaying. As for regular girls uni's, you should be much less.

Also, Give Evo9x a buzz 732-902-2123
Very fast and he makes his stuff in house...doesn't sublet stuff out like all these other places.

I also have dealt with 3N2 since I am a auth dealer of them. Had great success with shirts...had a complete disaster with pants.

Dec 20, 2012
Thanks guys. I forgot about Victory. I talked with them at the Cherry Hill be the best seminar. Any feedback on Boombah from anyone? Was looking at them also.

My kid was a big BoomBah fan! What you spend on the long pants you more than save by not having to buy long socks. They can wear any sock they want.

Jun 6, 2013
IMO, Boombah does not wear well, after washing pants "ball up" and they are hard to get clean (we have a grey pair and a royal blue pair). The grey does not wear well at all.

Apr 1, 2010
My kid was a big BoomBah fan! What you spend on the long pants you more than save by not having to buy long socks. They can wear any sock they want.

My daughter hates the long pants though: says they're for baseball players. When she has to wear a pair, she scrunches them up to under the knee. She doesn't care for shorts either. She's pretty stubborn that knickers are the only thing for a softball player to wear. ;-)