UGH- got a deal on 2020 Rocketech but........

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2017
Guys, a bat can take a month. Had a guy order a bat end of Oct, it showed up like Dec 3. That's like 5 weeks.
And that shipped priority. USPS is slow, and sometimes a bat will sit at a hub for weeks before moving at all.

This time of year, I offer express...but its like 25 bucks...to have by xmas. If not, there is a chance you don't see it
for weeks...but there is a chance you do. its a guessing game. Bats seem to take longer, maybe its the bigger
packages...no idea. Never had a bat come back lost...always shows up.
I had one delivered and lost. Guy dropped off an empty shipping tube with one end cap missing! Chased down the USPS guy and searched his truck but it wasn't in there.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I had one delivered and lost. Guy dropped off an empty shipping tube with one end cap missing! Chased down the USPS guy and searched his truck but it wasn't in there.

I blame the shipper on stuff like that...you gotta tape the sh!t out of the ends on the boxes. Never use the tubes...and if you do, you use the heavy duty staples to go thru the cap and tube and you staple it multiple times

Mar 6, 2018
I blame the shipper on stuff like that...you gotta tape the sh!t out of the ends on the boxes. Never use the tubes...and if you do, you use the heavy duty staples to go thru the cap and tube and you staple it multiple times
Just shipped mine back for warranty in the ups tube. They put one strip of tape across the top and one around the end. Hope they lose it and give me what I put down for replacement cost.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
See, exactly what I mean...I don't blame the service when stuff like that goes missing.

You need proof of worth...they don't just pay what you put for value. You also have to prove what was in it. Slowpitch guys do
this all the time...haha. Then they complain when ups or whoever doesn't pay them 600 bucks that they put down as value :)

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah the tubes suck. When I filed an insurance claim the guy I bought from got pissed and claimed I was scamming him! First thing I asked was why in the world didn't you tape the ends of the tube, no answer.

Dec 5, 2017
See, exactly what I mean...I don't blame the service when stuff like that goes missing.

You need proof of worth...they don't just pay what you put for value. You also have to prove what was in it. Slowpitch guys do
this all the time...haha. Then they complain when ups or whoever doesn't pay them 600 bucks that they put down as value :)
I got $100 for a 28/17 CF8, try finding that for $100.

Mar 6, 2018

Lol yeah I did request to tape it up a little more. I was half joking. I don't want to deal with an insurance claim. Hoping for a speedy return.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA