UGH- got a deal on 2020 Rocketech but........

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 6, 2018
USPS saying it maybe lost in transit.

DD GA is cracked as mentioned in another post. Found a deal on an anderson rocketech 2020. New and the last one in stock on Amazon at the shipped price of $147.28. USPS picked it up Nov 30th and departed with delivery date of Dec 4-7th. Been stuck in transit since Dec 4th. Got a notice my package maybe late and if so I could get a refund. Now when i check status it says all the same stuff but amazon saying it could be lost. I've read elsewhere that usps is having issues and a lot of things showing up for people "in transit".

Very frustrated as this is a gift for xmas.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
You have a little time still, wish you luck.

Do not shop on Amazon too much but they have always treated me good.

Wonder if USPS is tired up moving the vaccine around?

Mar 6, 2018
You have a little time still, wish you luck.

Do not shop on Amazon too much but they have always treated me good.

Wonder if USPS is tired up moving the vaccine around?
I'm hoping thats the case. I'm more worried about it actually being lost as it was the last 2020 i could find at that price. and the fact she needs a cage bat so i can get the warranty moving on the ghost.

I've never had an issue with amazon. Though mosty its sent via ups or fedex. I also have another package now showing delayed. from usps.

Mar 6, 2018
I have a package that’s been saying the same thing since the sixth of the month. I think it’s lost too. So you aren’t the only one. USPS too...😟
i may have not been clear. this is USPS. I usually get shipments from UPS or Fedex with no issues. Both of my issues are USPS and i've read elsewhere others having that issue with them. Frustrating. I just wish they could tell me what the hell this issue is. If it's actually lost or is it just sitting somewhere waiting to hitch a ride.

Aug 18, 2018
Similar issue with USPS. Had gloves being returned to me after a great relacing job and was stuck in GA since the 5th. No updates, just stuck. All of a sudden this morning I check tracking and it's out for delivery and on my doorstep at 9am.

Relieved, for sure! I'll bet there's alot in their system not getting updates or missing scans... Good luck.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

May 4, 2020
USPS saying it maybe lost in transit.

DD GA is cracked as mentioned in another post. Found a deal on an anderson rocketech 2020. New and the last one in stock on Amazon at the shipped price of $147.28. USPS picked it up Nov 30th and departed with delivery date of Dec 4-7th. Been stuck in transit since Dec 4th. Got a notice my package maybe late and if so I could get a refund. Now when i check status it says all the same stuff but amazon saying it could be lost. I've read elsewhere that usps is having issues and a lot of things showing up for people "in transit".

Very frustrated as this is a gift for xmas.
In your case I hope it is lost. You can get a 2020 RT for $99. Probably get a good deal on a 2021 if your interested in that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles