UGH- got a deal on 2020 Rocketech but........

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 4, 2020
He selling them for $99? drop 9. i'll look into it. amazon offering full refund.
SPC Sports has them for $99 but only 34”s left.
I would contact Masbatz. He is a good guy and will give you best deal possible. I have demo’d bats and purchased from him.

Mar 6, 2018
SPC Sports has them for $99 but only 34”s left.
I would contact Masbatz. He is a good guy and will give you best deal possible. I have demo’d bats and purchased from him.
Thanks- i'll look for him is Masbatz ebay name or here. I dont see it on ebay.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
USPS saying it maybe lost in transit.

DD GA is cracked as mentioned in another post. Found a deal on an anderson rocketech 2020. New and the last one in stock on Amazon at the shipped price of $147.28. USPS picked it up Nov 30th and departed with delivery date of Dec 4-7th. Been stuck in transit since Dec 4th. Got a notice my package maybe late and if so I could get a refund. Now when i check status it says all the same stuff but amazon saying it could be lost. I've read elsewhere that usps is having issues and a lot of things showing up for people "in transit".

Very frustrated as this is a gift for xmas.
Its more than likely not lost. Its just been sitting at one of the hubs waiting to finally be scanned in. I bought a bat from a lady that works at one of the hubs in TX and she told me not to be worried about what the tracking status shows on things bc at her facility they have trucks that have been sitting for 4-5 days just to be unloaded and scanned in.

May 4, 2020
Thanks- i'll look for him is Masbatz ebay name or here. I dont see it on ebay.
I’m at work so don’t have his contact info with me.
Go on Ebay and enter Anderson Fastpitch bats.
I believe all his listings have “or best offer”
Click on one of the listings and scroll down until you see Masbatz. He is out of Crystal Lake Illinois.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
We ship primarily with USPS. This time of year, they struggle with holiday volume as it is. Combine that with more online order volume rather than in store shopping, it is really hitting them hard this year. I've also been told by some of my contacts that when a single person in a distribution crew tests positive, the entire crew has to quarantine.

I say all of this to say that your package probably isn't lost. Checking order dates from the previous week (the week before this last week), It looks like USPS ranged from 2 to 11 days to ship pretty much the exact same kind of package all over the US. Average on the entire bulk was 5.2 days. Just slightly higher than this time last year. But in normal times (non-COVID, non-holiday) it is more around 2.2 days.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Guys, a bat can take a month. Had a guy order a bat end of Oct, it showed up like Dec 3. That's like 5 weeks.
And that shipped priority. USPS is slow, and sometimes a bat will sit at a hub for weeks before moving at all.

This time of year, I offer express...but its like 25 bucks...to have by xmas. If not, there is a chance you don't see it
for weeks...but there is a chance you do. its a guessing game. Bats seem to take longer, maybe its the bigger
packages...no idea. Never had a bat come back lost...always shows up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA