U of AZ. loses to Washington, again

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I've only lived n AZ. 5 years, but I am wishing Fowler the best.

I am lucky to live so close to 2 major softball programs.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Crud. I think I would have thrown that #3 pitcher (I don't know her name), just to give WA. something slower to look at.

I also wonder why WA. would throw Lawry 3 games. Oh, well. I was hoping for at least 1 win.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2008
It's Danielle's birthday so they got a bum draw in weekends to have to face her.

Jul 28, 2008
YAY! I'm bummed I missed them all! We were in Eastern WA at a tournament this weekend. Kudos to the Dawgs for their first sweep against UA. Also surprising was UCLA and Cal both got swept. This is what makes PAC-10 softball fun to watch. Often times it's not the Pac-10 champion that wins the WCWS.

It was expected that Lawrie was going to get the all the starts against UCLA and AU. I believe they'll open it up a bit starting this weekend against Oregon.

GO DAWGS....WOOF!

Jan 20, 2010
Several members of my rec team attended the games and had a blast...UW offered free tickets to the area youth softball programs. Unfortunately my daughter had a 10u tournament in central washington so we couldn't attend.

UW runs a lot of camps and clinics and Danielle Lawrie is almost always there. They are also really good about allowing younger select teams attend practices, see their facilities, meet the players, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619