Turning the barrel

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 3, 2014
Two moves vs one. If you are going to model a swing why not try and use the best models available. Bonds would be another one move guy

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Two moves vs one. If you are going to model a swing why not try and use the best models available. Bonds would be another one move guy

Isn't pulling back/loading the scap while moving forward one move and snapping the second? If scap loading was part of the swing then it would be one one move..

May 3, 2014
Isn't pulling back/loading the scap while moving forward one move and snapping the second? If scap loading was part of the swing then it would be one one move..

You are not understanding what I meant by one vs two moves. And we are not trying to load the scap.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

Ahh but, it is.....First, I don't 'load my scap'. A hitter can pull back with his scap and circle the scap as the hitter launches the swing/turns the barrell. Continues 'loading' into the 'unloading'.... overlap/overlapping.
tumblr_opi35sAbZW1usf292o1_250.gif

Last edited:
May 3, 2014
Yes they are. Stare at the knob in each swing. Which swing feels more one legged?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles