Turboslot gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 6, 2013
I just ordered my DD a pair of turboslot gloves. Can someone post a pic of how the bat properly goes in the hand with these gloves. The videos I found show the bat sitting on the pad. Doesn't seem correct. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I just ordered my DD a pair of turboslot gloves. Can someone post a pic of how the bat properly goes in the hand with these gloves. The videos I found show the bat sitting on the pad. Doesn't seem correct. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Assuming we are talking about the Easton Turboslot batting gloves...

In the end they are batting gloves.... Easton makes some wild claims about 'correct power position' and 'fulcrum to add power' and help position the bat correctly in the hands, but it is probably 99.99% marketing.

There are a few youtube videos that go on about this, but none say you do anything different when using them. I guess if they feel weird you aren't holding the bat in whatever position the 'power pads' or whatever they are calling them wants you to. A few reviews claim they make the bat feel better in their hands and enhance bat control... others are not so complementary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207