Trying to find a travel team to play on

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 10, 2012
Can anyone help, I have a young 14 yr old (born in oct) who has been playing softball for 2 years in school (little league before that). She has been to numerous clinics and camps for softball over the past few years. She loves the game and she is starting on the Varisty team for her school as a 9th grader. She plays multiple positions (catcher, third, pitcher and fshe is learning first). She would love to play on a travel team, but we live in Catskill Mtn region of upstate ny where it is very, very rural and I have no idea about where to start to locate one. We have a local little league, but unfortunately they are no help in this matter. Any advice would be helpful, thanks.

Shelly

left turn

It's fun being a dad!
Sep 20, 2011
NJ
Kidsmom, try NJ.com Youth Softball Forum. I am not sure where you are in the Catskills. If you are in the southern section of the Catskills, NJ.com may help. It's a NJ discussion board, but it covers Rockland County NY as well. Players post for teams and teams post for players. Before posting your availability, review the available history. There are 5 to 6 organizations in Rockland County that post there when they have a need.

Just be aware, some of the posters have not been taking their medication.... : )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut