Travel Ball Forms and Letters

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

stv

May 12, 2010
Hello
Looks like we have enough girls with skill in our area and would like to start a TB team with them. We are not new to TB, but new to all the other stuff that goes along with starting a team. It would be great if we could speed our learning curve.
It would be great if some of you here could share some of the forms and letters that you use. To parents, players, for donations.
I especially like the ones the parents get, for them to go to business for donations / sponsor ship.

All the girls have skill and want to play. But getting 10 new sets of parents willing to commit the time and money. May be more difficult. So we need to make it as least expensive as possible for them.

Thanks in advance
ss

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
SOFTBALL AGREEMENT
The following regulations are to make sure that everyone (the coaches, players and parents) is on the same page regarding the philosophies and practices of the softball team. By signing this agreement, you the player and your parents are agreeing to abide by these rules set forth in this document. Not abiding by these rules will lead to decreased playing time and eventual removal from the team without refund.
PLAYERS
I, ____________________________, agree to the following:

1. I will make all practices and games. If you cannot make a game or a practice, you or a parent will call the head coach so that he can plan a practice accordingly.
2. I will be on time. Being on time lets me warm up properly and helps me be ready for a great practice or game..
3. I will listen to the coaches when they are instructing so I, the player, can optimize my learning of the skill being taught.
4. If I am unsure of something, I will ask a coach.
5. I will not use foul language.
6. I will strive to improve in all aspects of the game and will always do my best.
7. I will always use good sportsmanship and always support my teammates.

PARENTS
I, ______________________________, agree to the following:

1. I will not talk to the coaches during a game or a practice.
2. I will always encourage my daughter and the other players on the team.
3. I will root for my daughter and the team.
4. I will not speak in a derogatory way about other players on the team or the opposing team.
5. I will not yell at the umpires over a bad call.

COACHES
I, Coach Anthony Vertuccio, agree to the following:

1. I will always have a practice plan in place.
2. I will give as much one to one instruction as possible and as needed.
3. I will always encourage the players.
4. I will make myself available for any parent after all games and practices.
5. I will not scream or yell at any player but talk to them, on the side, one to one.

Coach____________________________________________________

Player____________________________________________________

Parent____________________________________________________

stv

May 12, 2010
Thanks Coach Tucc.
I really hope some more Coaches would share. You could E-mail to me if you felt better about it?
How about those Donation Form Examples? Or how about Best or Cheapest insurance for the Team.

stv

May 12, 2010
I guess this is something people prefer not to share?
What about the Administrators? What about a sticky on how to start a TB Team?

Oct 1, 2010
Marietta, GA
I have a player agreement which I have modified several times as the players got older and commitment increased. It's two pages if you give me an email I'll be glad to send it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi