Too long of a stride??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
The pitchers you have focused on are NOT young beginners and I dont care what they do. The simple fact is, what goes up must come down and the higher it goes up the harder it comes down. The harder the landing, the more risk of a shoulder injury in that process. The harder the landing, the less accuracy you will normally have.

For the younger not Olympic calibur athletes, dont do what they do in this case. Do what makes your landing the smoothest and you will be able to put a softball up a bug's butt at 40 feet.

Hal - you sure got a way with words! DD is playing up for a Tier I team tomorrow and will be throwing against some of the best 14U in the area. I will be using this in the morning on our 2 hour drive. thanks. I always look forward to your input. B TW your book is excellent!

halskinner

Banned
May 7, 2008
Hal - you sure got a way with words! DD is playing up for a Tier I team tomorrow and will be throwing against some of the best 14U in the area. I will be using this in the morning on our 2 hour drive. thanks. I always look forward to your input. B TW your book is excellent!

"B TW your book is excellent" Thank you,,,, but wait til you see the next one :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves