Todays Pitching workouts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 14, 2008
Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Hanna has zero drive off the the rubber and a weak front side. Like the other one she needs to put the breaks on

Jan 25, 2011
None of those girls have consent mechanics. Some times they are doing the hello elbow, next time it looks like they are trying to use IR. during their change ups they have their shoulder completely square to the catcher before release. I think you need a new Pitching coach

Jan 25, 2011
The girl in black, looks to lock out her elbow, straight arm thru out her pitch. Go to go back and see what the girl in red is doing, and then your dd.

Jan 25, 2011
The girl in red first both feet have to be on the pitching rubber to begin with, only LL as far as I know allow that, the other abc orgs. You have to have both on. She is not striding out straight she lands to the left of the power line, and there again I see her throw with hello elbow sometimes then not on others, by the way hello elbow is bad, not what the best pitchers in the world do.

Jan 25, 2011
I see that you have been a poster since 2008, you have to be familiar with Board Member and his IR thread, well that is what the came up with for a name IR. also go check out Bill Hillhouse, either on you tube , fast pitch tv, or his web site House of pitching .com. If your pc is teaching hello elbow go find a new pc.

Jul 17, 2012
They all look like really athletic girls. The one thing that I noticed is they are all throwing with a very stiff and straight arm. I agree that they need to work on the strong plant and keep the center of gravity back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01