To the Dads out there who do the dual-role thing..........

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2019
and has a DD playing softball and a DS playing baseball, this Rawlings NP7 is perfect!! This pattern is absolutely perfect for both! This is the 12.25" Horween NP7 I received in a trade for my Timberglaze NP7. I'm loving this glove more every time I use it, to the point it's going to become my go to glove I grab for practices and lessons. It's just fun to use! And to @OsDad, yeah I know you told me so!

Just wanted to post this as I've had several PM's this week from some Dads who wanted to buy themselves a new glove! I highly recommend this one, especially since the Wilson sale is over!

Almost making me regret the Wilson purchase! Almost. I'll let you know when it comes in next week.

And I'm certain DW will NOT let me buy a third! After justifying the 1B glove ("Is it really that different?"), which I am about to pull the trigger on, she said something to the effect of, "I know you. Two now, and then, oooh I need that one, too.") Sound familiar to anyone??

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Almost making me regret the Wilson purchase! Almost. I'll let you know when it comes in next week.

And I'm certain DW will NOT let me buy a third! After justifying the 1B glove ("Is it really that different?"), which I am about to pull the trigger on, she said something to the effect of, "I know you. Two now, and then, oooh I need that one, too.") Sound familiar to anyone??
Yeah, we’re going to get along great, I like the way you think!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
and has a DD playing softball and a DS playing baseball, this Rawlings NP7 is perfect!! This pattern is absolutely perfect for both! This is the 12.25" Horween NP7 I received in a trade for my Timberglaze NP7. I'm loving this glove more every time I use it, to the point it's going to become my go to glove I grab for practices and lessons. It's just fun to use! And to @OsDad, yeah I know you told me so!View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133

Just wanted to post this as I've had several PM's this week from some Dads who wanted to buy themselves a new glove! I highly recommend this one, especially since the Wilson sale is over!

What is the glove wrap your using in the first picture and where can I get ahold of some? I use an old headband on my gloves that really can't be used in-game anymore for on my gloves. I just ordered a custom Mizuno and a stock Marucci in black and really don't care to use a sweaty headband.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13