Thoughts on 2022 A2000 Kelsey Stewart color way?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
yeah, im not that observant either...unless I am really looking for something. Even though
Im a bat guy, I dont even look most of the time...I just watch the games. But I have heard many people
say that about bright gloves...just never understood it...haha.

Dec 20, 2019
IMO, you better be able to field like Lindor if you are going to have a crazy colored glove.. :LOL:
Lindor uses a rawlings rev1x glove which has a retails of $400. The inserts are made from a company called fast radius, the inserts are makes from 3d printer. If you try to flare your thumbs and pinky, the insert will snap in 1/2 since the inserts are brittle.

Jun 8, 2016
Lindor uses a rawlings rev1x glove which has a retails of $400. The inserts are made from a company called fast radius, the inserts are makes from 3d printer. If you try to flare your thumbs and pinky, the insert will snap in 1/2 since the inserts are brittle.
Sounds perfect for an 11 YO.. :LOL:

Nov 8, 2020
Those gloves are garbage, collectors like them because they will never come off their shelf. For 400, get yourself a Pro Preferred a d you'll have a glove that's 100 times As good as a rev1x

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nov 8, 2020
It does have the spin control. Really that was my attraction to it. The color I think is cool and all but I agree that you better be one hell of a fielder if you're going to wear that flash.
The spin control made it much harder for my kid to break the glove in. She did say it felt like it was plastic or covered in hairspray. She had the 2020 model that looked like the American Flag but after a few months she.gave the glove to a teammate whose gear bag had been stolen.
After Stewart's comments over something as minor as her team being photographed standing for the anthem I was kind of happy to see my kid get rid of the glove.
She does still have the 2018 glove that she uses for pitching because she doesn't like the Abbot glove or the P12
There is a new A2K Fastpitch glove coming, designed for Ali Aguilar, it has 1787 stamped on it so I'll be interested in seeing if it's an actual 1787, a P87 or an H75. And if my kid wants to use it to replace her KS7, I'll have to web swap it

Dec 20, 2019
Those gloves are garbage, collectors like them because they will never come off their shelf. For 400, get yourself a Pro Preferred a d you'll have a glove that's 100 times As good as a rev1x

The rev1x uses the hoh leather for the pocket, web and fingers. Rawlings discontinue their gold glove series and replace it with their rev1x. Since you cant just print out the thumb and pinky insert from a 3d printer. Lol and you cant mold the rev1x to your liking. I think the rev1x is a failure from a users pov.

Nov 8, 2020
When my kid was 11 she used an H75 that had essentially the same web, though not superskin with a snake pattern, as the KS 7 swapped out for the I web it came with and was 11.75". Then after switching to Batbusters she had to use Mizuno gloves and I got her a 12" Global Elite so the A2000 went on the shelf.
The benefit of the higher end gloves is that she still plays with gloves that are 4-6 years old and still look and feel new. Get yourself a full leather glove, keep it cleaned and conditioned, relace it every year and it will last several seasons, even when you play year round like they do here.

I honestly like the color of this KS7, it's not quite Carolina Blue but pretty close. I don't have a problem with brightly colored gloves, my favorite glove of my kids is the Peace and Love A2000 that she has decided to keep on her shelf (they're selling for 800-1000 dollars now). I relace 15-30 gloves a week and many of them are in bright colors. Gloves are an expression of the player and if a vibrantly colored glove or glove lace brings the player joy or makes them feel like a superstar then encourage it. It helps my side hustle. It's just a bummer my kid has 5 gloves that are in her playing rotation and she likes to change lace colors like pedicures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves