think we will ever see

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
GC allow the two scorekeepers in a game exchange information (lineups, substitutions, etc.) directly, and see how the other one scores a play? think this would be very interesting to see (ie hit vs E, WP v PB, etc.)

Jul 14, 2018
That would be cool. You could get a little pop-up warning:

‘Last play scored an error by Hitten Kittens.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 17, 2020
Huntley, IL
I have another concept. I think the future of softball is going to change. As an example, gymnastics at the highest levels, the kids are home schooled and practice away from home (IMG) and other private facilities. I am wondering when we will see the highest levels of softball start requiring players to be home schooled so they can practice longer and during the day. This would make practice times and locations more coinvent rather than having to fight with everyone else, even within your own organization. I would think this would be only a move for the highest level organizations, but I can see that happening in the next 10 years.

May 6, 2015
I have another concept. I think the future of softball is going to change. As an example, gymnastics at the highest levels, the kids are home schooled and practice away from home (IMG) and other private facilities. I am wondering when we will see the highest levels of softball start requiring players to be home schooled so they can practice longer and during the day. This would make practice times and locations more coinvent rather than having to fight with everyone else, even within your own organization. I would think this would be only a move for the highest level organizations, but I can see that happening in the next 10 years.

I certainly hope not. I think we need to let kids be kids still as well as giving them opportunities to excel in sports. might be fine for the elite 1%, but how do you identify this at 13 years old?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish