The DFP So Cal Coalition

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I'm pretty sure DFP consists of a pretty good-size group of members who live in sunny Southern California. It would be great to see who else is out there on the fields. Personally, I've met a few other DFP'ers, and some of our DD's have shared the same dirt. I could also see this thread being used for sharing local info about events, gear sources, etc.

Where are you? Where does your DD play?

I'll start...

My DD is playing for CA Rage 12U in Glendora.

Members:
JJsqueeze
Bchbum54
Rocketech1
SyndreSoftball
nicelag

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
It will be redundant as I think everyone in the DFP SoCal mafia knows but I have two grommets.

Lil one is catcher for Powersurge-Mau-12u
Older one is Pitcher for TNL-Kubski-14u

If your younger ones team is anything like the 03 Bachtell group they have to be a great group. I got to meet them at ASA 10U nationals a couple of years ago and the coaches and parents I met seemed like really good people.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
If your younger ones team is anything like the 03 Bachtell group they have to be a great group. I got to meet them at ASA 10U nationals a couple of years ago and the coaches and parents I met seemed like really good people.

It is s great group of girls and in 7 months has been the most enjoyable team experience we have had so far. Team wise I like to say we are like the Bachtell team but a year younger and minus the flamethrowers in the circle :) Our pitchers are very good, but not quite the power pitchers they have on that team. Having that team on the next field is good though as it gives the team a template for success. Hopefully next year they can be at the level of competing for championships.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
I'm not quite from SoCal but have been over there many times over the last 5 years with both my girls. DD1 played the last 2 summers w/ a Cali team. DD2 is playing this weekend in CA St. Paddy tourney and then PGF qualifier. We have met some great Cali players and parents, especially the last couple years. JJ that Kubski team is fun to watch. We played them last year a couple of times when we were with Storm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01