Thank You!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 15, 2009
I don't know where you are right now. And I hope you hear of this note to you, or read it for yourself.

Duff --
You may not remember me. I don't think you would have any reason to. About 4 years ago you were umping a softball tournament in Harrisburg, PA. That weekend a travel ball team asked me if I would help them out and go to the tournement and be a catcher for them. I agreed. It was my very first game in that tournement and in the travel ball atmosphere. I was really nervous and scared of what to expect. The team I was with put me in as a catcher for that game that you were umping. You shook my hand and said your name was Duff. Throughout the game we talked and you had said later in the year you were traveling to California to ump in very important games. During the whole game you would compliment me or help me get better on things by giving me tips. Then when I came up to bat you said "hey! look who it is! it's the other team's catcher! this here is your oppenents catcher. I want you to meet her because you both are very nice girls". haha. You made that game fun for me. And you showed me how fun this atmosphere could be. And it's because of you that I signed up for travel ball. Here is an update on what I've been up to since then. I tried out for that team the next year and got a spot. Then the following year I changed teams for personal reasons. And trust me....I've been looking for you everywhere so I could thank you in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1