Tewks vs. Baseball Rebellion

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
I like Tewks material better with my limit experience studying both. I have his e-book. If you wanted to learn more what would your next step be? I deal with mostly MS girls at the moment and my son which is 8.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I like Tewks material better with my limit experience studying both. I have his e-book. If you wanted to learn more what would your next step be? I deal with mostly MS girls at the moment and my son which is 8.
Get two textbooks, one on anatomy and one on kinesiology and dissect the technical hitting thread stickies. Seriously though, I studied every clip that Tewks and Lisle posted. Then I dissected every single one to determine what the commonalities were. Next I looked at what each one posted, their comments and agreed oe disagreed with. After that, I applied the Hanson principle. I determined for myself what was right and what wasn't. Afterwards. I actually deciphered the hitting technical stickies and applied the Hanson principle once again. It's up to you whether you want to go this route. However, I've had 15 years of studying hitting on my own and IMO, these are the three best resources.

Jan 28, 2017
Get two textbooks, one on anatomy and one on kinesiology and dissect the technical hitting thread stickies. Seriously though, I studied every clip that Tewks and Lisle posted. Then I dissected every single one to determine what the commonalities were. Next I looked at what each one posted, their comments and agreed oe disagreed with. After that, I applied the Hanson principle. I determined for myself what was right and what wasn't. Afterwards. I actually deciphered the hitting technical stickies and applied the Hanson principle once again. It's up to you whether you want to go this route. However, I've had 15 years of studying hitting on my own and IMO, these are the three best resources.

Double major in Biology and Health. It may make everything more confusing. LOL. Been away from softball and baseball for about 15 years and back in it. Thanks, I like Tewks, Lisle, Teacherman, and Carlton Salters material. Just can't find much stuff on Tewks for some reason. I would even do the online thing if I knew more.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009

There really isn't an easy way to just "learn" all of this stuff. The above is what it takes even for the "typical dad/mom." IMO, often it comes down to what you understand and then believe that you can transfer to your dd.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles