Synge/454 Legit Lite/miken Halo Light

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 28, 2012
I just purchased a Miken Freak NXT -12. I will have some feedback on it by the weekend. I was also looking at the 454 lite, until I found out that it's pretty much the same bat as the Freak except for a much cheaper price. My daughter's friend swings a synge and we were not that impressed with it. She is a power hitter and doesn't get much out of it.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Just bought the Miken Halo Light for dd. Hitting last night off tee I asked her if she feels it has more pop over her previous bat and she said "without even trying". I bought the Halo light for 2 reasons 1. cost less than $100.00 shipped which for my wallet is plenty for a 10 year old. I also liked the added inch and .5 oz weight. I bought her the 31 in 18.5 oz. I can't compare the others but that was my reasoning and she seems to like it.

Apr 25, 2010
I agree with nanotech and redhotcoach. However, if you are set on a "Lite", I believe the 454 Legit Lite was discontinued. And my DD swings the -10 Miken Freak NXT, so we are biased. She loves her bat.

Oct 10, 2011
Keep in mind mikens run heavy...Miken rep said add about .6 to the weight. I do agree with the -10 opinions also though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs