Success story

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2009
Kansas City area
Well we have playd our 1st two games this year and we put up 28 runs in 5 innings. The Director of the league called and said hes had a couple of complaints that our team was too strong for this league, last fall we couldnt win a game. Theres 11 teams in our league and 5 other that are pretty strong. He asked us to do a clinic and I agreed but wanted to just work with coaches because I think this will have a bigger impact. Im going to start another thread askn for advice on how to run a clinic because I think this will keep softball thrivn in our community.I just wanted to thank all of you on here for the fine tuning of my education. Special thanks to Hitter, Chris O'leary, Mark H, Ihowser, and the other senior members for your post.

Sep 29, 2008
Northeast Ohio
Fantastic! Winning and succeeding as individuals and as a team is contagious. It will get in these young players (and coaches) softball DNA and most will continue to push to keep winning and improving. That should challenge other players and parents in your league and all of the softball in your league should grow and improve. Share what you know and other dads and moms will catch the fever.

Hitter

Banned
Dec 6, 2009
Fantastic! Winning and succeeding as individuals and as a team is contagious. It will get in these young players (and coaches) softball DNA and most will continue to push to keep winning and improving. That should challenge other players and parents in your league and all of the softball in your league should grow and improve. Share what you know and other dads and moms will catch the fever.

Thank you for the email!

I sent you some suggested things to consider when having a clinic as to space, set up and equipment and hope it helps.

Thanks Howard

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse