Stats Tracker Program

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 29, 2011
Tempe, Az
Softball Stats Tracker iPhone App

Hi I am Randy Higgins long time viewer first time poster.
A little bit about me: I have been playing softball for about 4-5 years now (as soon as I started college) and although I normally play slow pitch we play quite a few fast pitch tournaments too. During this time me and a few teammates have developed a mobile stat tracking program that helps players and parents track stats over games, seasons and even whole careers. We have found this is a great way to track progress and development certain areas of our game.

My teams and leagues have been using this tool over the last few seasons and a few suggested I should share this around some of the forums we frequent. If you are interested you can find it on the Apple app store as: "Baseball Stats Tracker Touch" or here is a direct link:
App Store - Baseball Stats Tracker Touch

Its named baseball but of course it works the same with softball too. Anyways if you have and questions I will be checking my pms and be around the forums. I also have a few promo codes if you are interested to try it. Thanks for your time everyone and please move this if this is the wrong location for something like the last thing I want is to make a bad impression.

Edit:

Screenshots from the most current version:

mzl.rrnqmxsh.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.umzqekei.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.yvtxfrxg.320x480-75.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2011
Tempe, Az
Sorry I dont have a version for Andriod and don't plan on it for a while. I would love to have it out for Andriod, BB and windows phone but they are all different programming languages so I would basically need to rewrite everything =/. I am a individual developer and this is just a side hobby that goes along with my fulltime hobby softball so time is scarce =). I will give you a heads up if I do start working on a port, If I do port Andriod will be next.

Dec 29, 2011
Tempe, Az
For anyone interested in trying the Softball Stats Tracker out free of charge here are some promo codes. I normally charge .99c to recover developing costs but with these codes its totally free. I am not asking for anything besides posting that you claimed it(So I dont try to reuse it) and if you have time a quick rating and review on the app store.

Codes:
*gone*

(Again please if you use them let me know so I dont reuse them thanks!)

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2011
Tempe, Az
I just want to thank everyone for the continued support. Baseball Stats Tracker Touch has been the number 2 selling softball/baseball stat tracking app and has constantly been in the top 50 sports apps for the past 2 months and I owe a lot of it to you guys for giving it a chance. I really wanted to come here and thank everyone for trying it out and spreading the word. Thanks so much for the great reviews/emails and I am glad you guys are enjoying it.

Again if there are any suggestions on updates or changes that you feel would make it easier to track your children's softball stats feel free to post here.

Dec 29, 2011
Tempe, Az
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great support and give you guys a heads up on our progress over this season....

Baseball Stats Tracker Touch has been the #1 selling softball/baseball stat tracker in the apple app store over the past 3 months. Since it has been released and first announced on this site it has sold over 7000 copies and over that time has retained atleast a 4 star rating.

I really want to thank everyone for the support and for spreading the word. Below are update notes from the most current version.

Update Notes:
★Pitch Speed Gun – Calculate your pitch speed at any level.
★Pitch Counter – Calculate your pitch speed at any level.
★Projected Stats- Ability to project your season stats based off of current games played
★New Stats Added - Now track more than 85 unique stats over entire careers!
✓Batting
✓Pitching
✓Fielding
✓Catching

First 5 PMs will get free promos for this version.

Thanks again

-Randal

E

eswartparkson

I had gone through the post. What is the best software or application for tracking softball team stats and score keeping? What is the duration for downloading the software? Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

Dec 29, 2011
Tempe, Az
I got a question. What tournaments has your fastpitch team played in?

Hey chinamigarden sorry I was a little slow to respond. (only 4 months right? lol)

Anyways here are a few of the slow and fast pitch adult coed and mens league Tournaments I have been in:
College Intermural (St. Ambrose) 2007-2009 seasons and tourney (slow and fast)
Subbed for Hammerheads in Dubuque 2008 (fast)
Zips 2010-2012 various fundraisers/charity Tourneys (slow and fast)
AZ Ice 2010-2011 season end Toureny (slow)
AZ Ice 2012 Sin City Shootout (slow)

Although I prefer slow pitch (much easier to get teams together and play) I still try to get in fastpitch when I can find it. Is there a lot of adult fast pitch going on in Michigan?

Sorry I have been away from the boards for a while been very busy with app development but I did want to thank everyone who has tried out my apps. I have sold over 7k of the baseball/softball stat tracker and I continue to get great feedback. I know this forum has been very supporting and helpful in making this possible. I have another round of free promo codes so if anyone would like some please let me know.

-Randal

Dec 29, 2011
Tempe, Az
I just recently updated the app for the upcoming season. The updates include easier player season and game editing, added a few season stats, new design for iphone 5 screen size (still works on older phones and ipads).

Itunes Link: Baseball and Softball Stats Tracker

Since I updated I got a few more free promo codes they are posted below. If you use them please post here you have used them. If all of them are taken I will post a few more.

Updated screens:

View attachment 3402
View attachment 3403
View attachment 3404

Free Promo codes for the App:

XNT43AMJ44FW
L746KJ6WFPJM
W9TWXNRHPH7P

PM or post here if you need a walkthough on how to redeem (it should be as easy as finding the redeem button in the app store app and typing in 1 of the codes.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06