Spray Charts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm looking for a downloadable and hopefully free spray chart that I can print. Looking to be able to chart 12 players on one sheet to track opposing teams. Any help out there? Google isn't cutting it this time. Thanks!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Our team uses Game Changer softball to score our games and it can create spray charts. I would highly recommend seperating the spray charts by pitcher - especially if one pitcher throws faster than the others. You would be amazed at how many plays our 2nd makes with the faster pitcher, while SS and 3rd get more balls with the slower pitching.

May 7, 2013
Our team uses Game Changer softball to score our games and it can create spray charts. I would highly recommend seperating the spray charts by pitcher - especially if one pitcher throws faster than the others. You would be amazed at how many plays our 2nd makes with the faster pitcher, while SS and 3rd get more balls with the slower pitching.

Sorry to revive an old thread but this got my attention. I have been trying to use Gamechanger to do something like you describe - that is, spray charts by pitcher. I want to be sure we are maximizing our defensive strength in the right positions. Can you elaborate on how you separate spray charts by pitcher?

May 7, 2013
If you go to the Stats tab, you can separate by batter results, efficiency, command, etc. It's pretty neat.

Yes, many stats to choose from but unfortunately not what I am after in this case. While there is some information about fly ball/ground ball, hard hit, etc. I see nothing to indicate where on the field the ball is hit. That's what I want, and what I believe could be easily accomplished if the software could generate a spray chart based on all batters vs. one or more pitchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes