Softball Stores

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2010
Georgia
Better Baseball in Marietta Ga. (north of Atlanta) is an online store that opened a walk in store. All they handle is baseball and softball equipment. Huge selection of SB bats, gloves, and everything else you can think of. Also have batting cages to try out bats before you buy one.

Jan 25, 2011
I beleive?That direct sports in Pearisburg Va. has a brick in mortor store also,they have really good internet prices.In fact here is the address 1720 Curve Rd. Pearisburg Va. 24134 and this is not spam,I live in Pa.,I get stuff from Erie Sports store,in Erie Pa. too,The Jock Shop in Jamestown,N.Y. too.But direct sports always has better deals then my local stores.

Apr 1, 2010
In the Kansas City area, there are several sporting goods stores called Nill Brothers that carry baseball and softball equipment. They're all on the Kansas side though. But that's where I head when I want/need more selection than Dick's and SA offer.

I think there's also a new fastpitch store out east in Independence fairly close to the softball fields at Adair park.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2011
I can add one in Virginia Beach -- Grand Slam, at Rosemont and Virginia Beach Blvd. I'd say they pretty much have everything, huge selection of gloves.

May 26, 2010
Central NJ
Extra Innings is a place that has batting cages and tunnels for rent, lessons.... And they have a pretty nice pro shop that caters to baseball and softball.

Its a franchise and they have locations all over

I took my DD to an Extra Innings to try out gloves, since they were the only store in the area that had the gloves we were interested in. Good thing too, since I thought she should get a 12" glove but she liked the 12.5" glove much better. Without actually trying the gloves out, we never would have known the 12.5" was the right glove for her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs