Softball OCD?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 12, 2015
Is it just me or do "Pitcher/Catcher's" dad seem to get the worst cases of Softball OCD? Many times I find myself gravitating towards the Dad's that suffer the same as I do and coincidently they are all father's of pitchers and catchers. All the care free, casual parents on DD's team arn't pitcher/catcher parents and at times I feel jealous. I tried to be the casual parent but I just can't get over my OCD

Moms too, FWIW. I loved watching DD play before she started pitching but man. I could watch her pitch all day long. Love it. I think we have to invest so much time - if we weren't obsessed, I don't see how we could do it and not go crazy. It'd be like having another job, only one that doesn't pay.

We may be signing up for a fundraiser tournament locally, for a coach who was in an ATV accident. It's 2/4. It's in the 70s here right now; I hope it holds so we can play. It's a full 2 weeks before we'd even hoped of starting back - we're registered for one on 2/18 but who knows if it'll make that early in the season, or still be warm enough to play. I'm ridiculously excited at the prospect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi