Snf

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
No, that there is something to Stretch n Fire.. and since you've never felt it.. or never figured it out.. Hey, if it is not for you than great.. I'm saying there is something to it.. and unless you've felt it... you wouldn't understand.. and he has proof you've never felt it.. So let people figure it out for themselves..

Post as swing of yours better than mine.. should be pretty easy - right.. Man up!!!
And I'm telling you, you can post your swing ALL DAY, but it still isn't right! So I really don't care what you think you felt.

How's that?

May 3, 2014
Butter, my example is not prior to Go it is GO. already stretched.. your saying my pelvis and shoulders are tilting the same way in the very beginning of this clip?? I'm really blind than seeing a downward slant in my shoulders and a pretty even pelvis prior to anything happening in this clip?? Am I wrong?? why do you keep bringing up before?? I'm at Go.. you telling me GO a level pelvis?

Level or front tilt at go. Where people are blind is mistaking rotation for a rear tilted pelvis - they think they see the pelvis tilted rearward but it's rotation. If the front hip is in flexion then you are good. Yours is in extension at go. Means rear tilted pelvis and rear tilted upper torso. Or turning under the ball.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Yup, that's the easy scared way out.. Typical :)
And yet, even though you made a video, you have proven much less! Show us some more of your "shaken baby syndrome" mechanics... LOL

That is what you are pushing, yet it doesn't match the Pros.... You disputing it?

Aug 30, 2013
Level or front tilt at go. Where people are blind is mistaking rotation for a rear tilted pelvis - they think they see the pelvis tilted rearward but it's rotation. If the front hip is in flexion then you are good. Yours is in extension at go. Means rear tilted pelvis and rear tilted upper torso. Or turning under the ball.
How would you classify Clemente's pelvis?
Roberto-Clemente-Swing0001.gif

Aug 30, 2013
Trying to follow along. Is this the 'drill':
CabreraColabelloRearCommand.gif

28whto9.gif
Bass, that is Cabrera/Colabello's in game Command Drill position as he called it.. Was I trying to look like them - no.. Could I try and look more like that.. sure.. point is.. Is scap pulled/pinched against his leg?? Is his rear hip/lower back pulling against his leg? From that point does he just turn the barrel/lateral tilt/triangle turn?? If you think yes.. You should continue to play w/Stretch N Fire.. If not, fine..

That was my only goal.. more of a balanced position, pullbacks in place and fire.. that's it.. Not trying to match anyone.. feel the release of stretch.. turn behind the corner and get a pulling rear leg..

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Yeah, pull back the scap, because spacial awareness and leaving the hands back at the locations where they began, is a dumb concept. Right Thunder? You bought into the MANUFACTURING concept. And your defense? "show me yours".

Do you actually think Pros think about pulling back and clamping the scap?

Aug 30, 2013
Yeah, pull back the scap, because spacial awareness and leaving the hands back at the locations where they began, is a dumb concept. Right Thunder? You bought into the MANUFACTURING concept. And your defense? "show me yours".

Do you actually think Pros think about pulling back and clamping the scap?

Do you think they think about not leaping out to their front foot?? How do you control that?? How do you keep your hands back? Now your talking out the side of your mouth.. If I didn't tell you I was doing, you wouldn't had any clue I was...

Aug 3, 2013
In Cabrera/Colabello's in game Command Drill position is the difference the tilt in the hip at toe touch? Cabrerra's front hip down and Colabello's up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerard