Signing Day

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
Congragulations to your entire family JinJet!

One of my daughters friends and former teamate signed to Lindenwood yesterday too. Small world.

It is a small world. They have a fairly small signing class this year. PM me with your friends' daughter's info. We only know a couple of the girls in her signing class. DD is looking forward to meeting all of them.

DD Signs NLI

Well better late than never DD signed with Fairfield University Thursday night. In attendance was her current and former travel coaches and players and their families plus some of her friends and family. Good times were had by all.

Feb 12, 2014
Well better late than never DD signed with Fairfield University Thursday night. In attendance was her current and former travel coaches and players and their families plus some of her friends and family. Good times were had by all.

Congratulations to your daughter! I was there yesterday with my DD for a hitting clinic ! She loved all the girls & coaches

Feb 12, 2014
Thanks.....wow small world well if you live close enough to the university you can go watch her play for the wife and I because I doubt we will get back there much during the season hopefully they will have a live stream for us to watch....

I am about 1.5 hrs away, it was our first time there and I will tell you its a gorgeous school.

How did you your DD hook up with them ?

I am about 1.5 hrs away, it was our first time there and I will tell you its a gorgeous school.

How did you your DD hook up with them ?

She was playing at surf city in Huntington Beach and the asst. coach (who is no longer there)liked her and kept in contact .....of course My DD had made contact with the school and everything ....kind of started from there. So coach wanted DD to call her so we did and set up a visit in September and she verballed while she was visiting happened actually quite fast.
This really was my DD'S dream school because they would let her major in Nursing while she played and she wanted to play D1 so she got the best of both worlds.

Yes it is a beautiful university my wife sent me some pics while they were back there.... she actually sent me a pic of a bird and asked me what kind of bird it was ....I told her those are turkeys honey....lol I will get to see the campus next September when we take DD for college next year.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32