Shameless brag!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Thanks all. Unforturnately today was one hard ground ball single, and a bunch of pop ups.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
and a bunch of pop ups.

Yep, that's the homerun curse. They all get that "yard" swing trying to get up under the ball. Wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone do that. Good thing is they all settle back into proper path after a couple of games. :)

How did y'all do in the tourney?

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Yep, that's the homerun curse. They all get that "yard" swing trying to get up under the ball. Wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone do that. Good thing is they all settle back into proper path after a couple of games. :)

How did y'all do in the tourney?

Oh it was our usual as of late. Single elim. Won all 3 pool games, run ruled two teams, good battle with 3rd game and won 3-1. So we are #1 seed in brackets. We get beat by #4 seed 6-1!

3rd single elim this summer that we (well 2/3 our team is same, 1/3 this is first tourney with us), that we were #1 seed go into bracket and lost game 1. First two we had a bye, and lost to teams that went on to win tourneys. Today we lost to a poor team, better then us today though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG