SBF forum is gone?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 24, 2009
It turned to crap a couple of years ago, but now it appears the forums have been removed from the site completely.

Feel free to pm me here when you look to sell your bats 'Rain', et al. ;)

EDITED: Nevermind. They hid the forums tab in the fine print at the bottom of the home page.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It when to crap when they started being selling nazi's and going into
people's personal PM's to try and catch everybody and banning like crazy.
Also doesnt help that a whole new crew of aholes joined up. Most of the good old members moved on

Jul 3, 2013
New ownership over there. NIW sales are allowed again, as long as it's not an exclusive item.

Oct 10, 2011
It turned to crap a couple of years ago, but now it appears the forums have been removed from the site completely.

Feel free to pm me here when you look to sell your bats 'Rain', et al. ;)

EDITED: Nevermind. They hid the forums tab in the fine print at the bottom of the home page.
I hear "Rain" is one of the good Ole Guys...
I'd like to meet him

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
It when to crap when they started being selling nazi's and going into
people's personal PM's to try and catch everybody and banning like crazy.
Also doesnt help that a whole new crew of aholes joined up. Most of the good old members moved on

You got hit with that too huh? Man, if I could count the number of user names I had on there because I got banned for selling :) My Current user name has a join date of 2006. That's scary!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You got hit with that too huh? Man, if I could count the number of user names I had on there because I got banned for selling :) My Current user name has a join date of 2006. That's scary!

People need to act with class, which most cant. Its their board, dont advertise new bats or your company or the place you sell for. But if somebody posts a bat they want, you sould be able to Pm. Dont go into personal PM's to catch people. They also baited people. They would have people post they wanted a bat and wait for PM's then ban everybody.
I was there since 2004 and got banned...haha. I even helped some higher people on there.

I will say I did enjoy seeing all the "talkers" of softball on there post a vid and see how bad
they were. Also fun playing teams from there...wow...haha

Last edited:

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
People need to act with class, which most cant. Its their board, dont advertise new bats or your company or the place you sell for. But if somebody posts a bat they want, you sould be able to Pm. Dont go into personal PM's to catch people. They also baited people. They would have people post they wanted a bat and wait for PM's then ban everybody.
I was there since 2004 and got banned...haha. I even helped some higher people on there.

I will say I did enjoy seeing all the "talkers" of softball on there post a vid and see how bad
they were. Also fun playing teams from there...wow...haha

That is exactly how I got it too. Got baited I believe. I happened to have a NIW they were looking for, and BAM! Next thing I know, I get a chew out PM from Chad saying how he knows I sell bats for SPC etc. Had a new name 2 minutes later :)

The talker vids were classic! Good entertainment while at work!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01