Santa just made a late delivery.....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
DD was not going to get a new bat this year, but this bad boy popped up a week ago on Ebay at a "buy it now" price I could not resist. Tip of the day - if you are an Ebay user set up a new listing notification for SCN1B in the size your DD needs. Every once in while they will pop up with a very attractive "buy it now" price. Just got the bat today and it looks like it has barely been used....for those who have not seen my other posts on the SCN1B they are a one piece design that is "old school" and gets hotter with use. It is built like a tank and will APPRECIATE in value as long as it does not break and it remains on the ASA approved bat list. Being a one piece design it does not have the handle/barrel wobble issues that some of the old SCN4B and SCN6B bats have. Only downside is it does not have the 2012 USSSA stamp, so it is not sanctioned for USSSA tournaments.
SCN1B.jpg

Dec 19, 2012
I have a 33/23 that my dd can no longer use. I don't know whether to keep it or sell it.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
DD was not going to get a new bat this year, but this bad boy popped up a week ago on Ebay at a "buy it now" price I could not resist. Tip of the day - if you are an Ebay user set up a new listing notification for SCN1B in the size your DD needs. Every once in while they will pop up with a very attractive "buy it now" price. Just got the bat today and it looks like it has barely been used....for those who have not seen my other posts on the SCN1B they are a one piece design that is "old school" and gets hotter with use. It is built like a tank and will APPRECIATE in value as long as it does not break and it remains on the ASA approved bat list. Being a one piece design it does not have the handle/barrel wobble issues that some of the old SCN4B and SCN6B bats have. Only downside is it does not have the 2012 USSSA stamp, so it is not sanctioned for USSSA tournaments.
View attachment 9529

Will she have a chance to hit in college? Or is that a question her bat will answer?!

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
View attachment 9529

Jad. How do u set up the notification on ebay?

Thanks

Dec 19, 2012
Why can't she use it? What would you take for it?

Her college team has to use the LS bats given to them. She also has to use LS catchers gear over her beloved Wilson ProMotion gear and an LS catcher's mitt over her Capire. As far as the SCN1B, I called the dd tonight and she does not want to part with it. I guess it holds some sentimental value for her.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619