Rumor: 2015 LXT under review to be on USSSA Withdrawn/Non-Compliant Bats List?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 24, 2009
Are the LS bats dominating the market? Typically this stuff happens when a product becomes better than the competition or at least sells a lot more lol.

This kind of stuff helps to sell more bats. I'd bet that even LS is glad to hear the rumors. That's not a knock btw. I am about to order a couple Louie's for teammates.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2014
as long as no one else is worried about this I guess I won't. We only play U trips so this bat would become a $350 paperweight if it was banned. :p

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
You need to have some faith, if it got banned LS will try to make you whole.

As others have said if it does get banned, hang on to it for a few years then sell it on eBay for $500. “I am selling a bat so hot it is banned by USSSA but still legal in ASA, etc.”

I hope USSSA does ban it, I have a couple and would make a killing.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
How are you all liking the 2015's? I have girls still trying to find 14's because they like them so much.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2015
Indiana
Most of the girls on our team like the 2015's better than the 2014's, nothing scientific here, I would like to swap paint jobs on them sometime and THEN see which bat they liked, not just with LS but all bats. Get last years model with this years paint,,,,,,then see who REALLY cares about the performance of the bat !!! I bet you would get some interesting results.

Oct 16, 2014
How are you all liking the 2015's? I have girls still trying to find 14's because they like them so much.

the first LXT DD tried was a 2014. She tried a college players that was like 3" too long for her but she freaking loved it. So we demo'd the 2015 which she claimed she didn't like as much. so we passed . But then we needed a new bat. so I got her the 2015 LXT anyway. She loves it. she also has a 2014 Xeno which is her baby, but at BP the other day she told me the balls got like 20 feet further off the LXT. She's only taken maybe 100 swings on it so far. It shows promise as becoming her new baby. Its the same weight and length as her Xeno but feels more balanced and stings her hands less

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd