Road to the 2023 NCAA Championship

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Yeah, I didn't understand that at all. And then when they put in the girl who had only pitched 16 innings the whole season in the 3rd inning it was like they were conceding. She looked so nervous!
After they got down maybe she figured she didn’t want to face FSU/Stanford…Nobody wants to face Canady..she’s nasty.

Jul 13, 2014
Nashville, TN
After they got down maybe she figured she didn’t want to face FSU/Stanford…Nobody wants to face Canady..she’s nasty.
That's the same Tennessee coach that pitched to Lauren Chamberlain in game one of the 2013 finals in the bottom of the 12th with a runner on second (i.e. open base, winning run already on 2nd). Result - walk off 2 run HR.

Jun 8, 2016
That's the same Tennessee coach that pitched to Lauren Chamberlain in game one of the 2013 finals in the bottom of the 12th with a runner on second (i.e. open base, winning run already on 2nd). Result - walk off 2 run HR.
Yeah..I am guessing Mensa isn’t going to be calling anytime soon. The only reason I can see her starting the kid they did was they saw OU struggle a bit with velo against Canady but that kid wasn’t Canady. After that didn’t work it seemed like she threw the towel in (if she hadn’t from the first pitch)

Feb 15, 2017
It is much more enjoyable watching the broadcast without sound when I see the three-headed monster is on. It is like they can't have any dead air between pitches

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2016
Have I not been paying attention, or are all of the stickers between the grip and the taper of the bats a new thing?

Dec 11, 2010
Have I not been paying attention, or are all of the stickers between the grip and the taper of the bats a new thing?
Bat certification stamps. Before every conference series in DD’s conference, I would guess before every step in NCAA too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00