Receipts...KEEP THEM!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
I found my receipt the next day after taking the blue paper off and not looking at it. Just too excited about the dang bat.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You hit me up that day and asked where we put receipts when we ship bats...which is cool...no problem there.

You took the time to look and locate, not just ask for another...haha :)

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
Oops. I might need to contact the last guy I bought a bat from then... You might know him :) . I'm such a tech nerd I always assumed a digital record of the transaction would be sufficient in case of need to return..or for that matter, each bat (at least Combat) has a serial number.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Serial numbers don't matter for anything...receipts and barcodes (depending on manufacturer)
are needed. All bats have serial numbers.

Only AmerSports is starting to track serial numbers and that is only to see where bats are bought from,
you still need a receipt if broke because they still need to make sure bat was bought within allowed
time frame. They are starting to track serial numbers only to cut out fake receipts.

And yes, emailed receipts are ok if they are from the store and are just copies of their receipts. Too many
times people try and use ebay receipts, those are 99% of the time, not accepted because too many
3rd party guys/non-authorized dealers on ebay. Same as cc statements, not a valid receipt for warranty.
Has to be a store receipt.

And I might know who you bought that bat from...haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish