Receipts...KEEP THEM!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Lets bump this up....for another 10-15 people that didn't keep receipts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ONE BIG NO NO...PLEASE DONT CALL/TEXT AND TELL ME YOU NEVER RECEIVED THE RECEIPT
WHEN YOU GOT THE BAT WHEN YOU WANT A FAVOR.

over 7000 bats and not one leaves the shop without a blue receipt

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
Last week, I called Miken for a warranty replacement on a broken MFB. I had the original receipt (from Core!) and the bat in front of me. It was really easy. KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!

May 13, 2013
How did I know you would post this here core. I guess I will let the other people I help get bats from you fend for themselves on finding bats and worry about their own receipts if I'm gonna get the brunt of the backlash. From now on I'll worry with myself cause I keep my receipts. Just trying to help you and others out, but geez.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Firstly, nobody was mentioned as I don't even know most screen names here as it says 10-15 people, not one. I, as well, need to vent sometimes along
with everybody else on here when they post things.

Secondly, no mater how frustrating, there isn't one person I haven't helped out...BUT when blamed for not sending a receipt instead of just
saying it was lost or thrown away, I offered to get the copy and email for 5 bucks. Not much of a penalty.

May 13, 2013
No and I totally agree with what your saying, all I'm saying is I'm going to let them do there own dirty work cause it's a direct reflection of me and that's not who I am. So they can go blaming whoever they want but there not gonna make me look like an idiot. If they wanna tell you they didn't get a receipt or they lost it THEY can tell you.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I would much rather speak to the people directly for these issues. I didn't blame you,
you were just the middle man right after two calls for lost receipts in 10 minutes before your
text for a friend who claimed I never sent one...haha.
You can imagine the pent up, how shall I say, overly frustrating feeling going thru me at that time.

But, I DID have the receipt with me at work today like I said I would.

Last edited:
May 13, 2013
Lol man I get it. It would piss me off too. I appreciate you having the receipt with you at work today. I told her to look again for the receipt and that it would be 5 dollars for a copy. She said she would let me know today. But, at this point piss on them, if they want it they can worry with it. I do what I'm suppost to. Thanks again for your help and great prices. I will at least still buy my bats from you.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If she needs it, have her text me and we will deal with it ourselves. Still in my desk.

Still might be the only person I have ever charged for it...haha :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish