Rawlings Gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I agree! The $129 price at Marucci's site is gone, Morton's has them for $149 which is still a smoking deal! I'd like to have one!
AD - the Marucci Magnolia deal ($129) is still valid and the Welcome420 code for an additional 10% also still applies as of today, 11/2/20. They may be out of stock on some items but we grabbed a Catchers Mitt this morning. Not a fan of ground delivery via the USPS out here but we gave it a shot.

Oct 26, 2019
Don Morton's still has the 12' Marucci Magnolia for that killer sale price, problem is it has the ugliest web that's ever been put on a ball glove!! :sick:

We have the black colored Palmetto in this web and it’s not as noticeable in black. I think they try to hard to differentiate looks sometimes.

Nov 30, 2018
Marikina, Philippines
I agree! The $129 price at Marucci's site is gone, Morton's has them for $149 which is still a smoking deal! I'd like to have one!

I know all day long, yesterday till tomorrow that you know more about leather than me; and gloves for that matter! But I can say that I don't see much difference between the leathetbof the HOH gloves I bought and by he Marucci. I was quite pleased.

Nov 30, 2018
Marikina, Philippines

I know all day long, yesterday till tomorrow that you know more about leather than me; and gloves for that matter! But I can say that I don't see much difference between the HOH gloves I bought and by he Marucci. I was quite pleased.
We have the black colored Palmetto in this web and it’s not as noticeable in black. I think they try to hard to differentiate looks sometimes.

I saw tonight Marucvi has the Magnolia Series on sale again, $129.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I know all day long, yesterday till tomorrow that you know more about leather than me; and gloves for that matter! But I can say that I don't see much difference between the leathetbof the HOH gloves I bought and by he Marucci. I was quite pleased.
So when do you give those certain players their new gloves? I’m curious to hear how it goes!

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
FYI I just bought this for $134 shipped using the code posted earlier.
Magnolia Series Fastpitch MG2FP 34” Catcher’s Mitt H-Web

1 x Magnolia Series Fastpitch MG2FP 34” Catcher’s Mitt H-Web

I hope my DD likes it.... not really. I bought It for myself. She’s talking about catching again so she might get it but I need a new glove if not.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
FYI I just bought this for $134 shipped using the code posted earlier.
Magnolia Series Fastpitch MG2FP 34” Catcher’s Mitt H-Web

1 x Magnolia Series Fastpitch MG2FP 34” Catcher’s Mitt H-Web

I hope my DD likes it.... not really. I bought It for myself. She’s talking about catching again so she might get it but I need a new glove if not.
Nice- I added a pair of Marucci batting gloves that were on clearance for $9.99 to the order as well. Never tried these batting gloves before but the way my twins go through them it's a no-brainer to have an extra pair or two around. Plus the discount code applied to that price as well so ended up being $9 - pretty inexpensive!
Also, I chose the cheapest shipping option (Ground) for $4.99 and figured it would be a week or so and come snailmail...pleasant surprise it's due tomorrow via FedEx.
Total with tax $136.21....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut