Rawlings Gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Nice- I added a pair of Marucci batting gloves that were on clearance for $9.99 to the order as well. Never tried these batting gloves before but the way my twins go through them it's a no-brainer to have an extra pair or two around. Plus the discount code applied to that price as well so ended up being $9 - pretty inexpensive!
Also, I chose the cheapest shipping option (Ground) for $4.99 and figured it would be a week or so and come snailmail...pleasant surprise it's due tomorrow via FedEx.
Total with tax $136.21....
I'm curious to hear everyone's opinion on this Magnolia mitt, looks nice! And BTW, somewhat expensive, Franklin CFX batting gloves are the best we've used!

Nov 30, 2018
Marikina, Philippines
So when do you give those certain players their new gloves? I’m curious to hear how it goes!

Well the Bureau of Immigration screwed up my Visa extension to come back. I have no idea what will happen but right now because of that issue I am locked out. I hope next month. We only have 5 months to break in the gloves before the World Championships in Peru the last week of March. I have done it before but I am no expert at breaking in a glove. I like stiff gloves to start, but it is a big task for 6 gloves.

I bought 17 Mizuno "Prime" gloves and 6 Mizuno "Global Elite" gloves in 2017. They went over great considering some girls have only tennis shoes and share a glove.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Well the Bureau of Immigration screwed up my Visa extension to come back. I have no idea what will happen but right now because of that issue I am locked out. I hope next month. We only have 5 months to break in the gloves before the World Championships in Peru the last week of March. I have done it before but I am no expert at breaking in a glove. I like stiff gloves to start, but it is a big task for 6 gloves.

I bought 17 Mizuno "Prime" gloves and 6 Mizuno "Global Elite" gloves in 2017. They went over great considering some girls have only tennis shoes and share a glove.
Good luck coach, hope the "Bureau" gets it sorted out soon! If I can somehow help with the break-ins.....just let me know, I've done it here before for a couple of Dads.

You've got a very cool story, appreciate what you do!

Jan 5, 2018
PNW
Don Morton's still has the 12' Marucci Magnolia for that killer sale price, problem is it has the ugliest web that's ever been put on a ball glove!! :sick:

@ANNASDAD how do you really feel about the webbing? HA HA HA HA HA

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Nice- I added a pair of Marucci batting gloves that were on clearance for $9.99 to the order as well. Never tried these batting gloves before but the way my twins go through them it's a no-brainer to have an extra pair or two around. Plus the discount code applied to that price as well so ended up being $9 - pretty inexpensive!
Also, I chose the cheapest shipping option (Ground) for $4.99 and figured it would be a week or so and come snailmail...pleasant surprise it's due tomorrow via FedEx.
Total with tax $136.21....
I should have looked at batting gloves but DD doesnt use them much anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunny 321commission