Question for the people that have purchased Bradley gloves.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2021
Got the glove last week, the fit as far as hand size was the best of any we have tried. I have been working on it in the evening trying to get it a little broke in. Today was the second day we have used it in the yard playing catch, and she said she thought it was ready to take to practice this week. At this point I would say after a couple of weeks practice and throwing in the yard it will be good to go. Good glove that I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality glove that will fit a kids hand.

May 4, 2021
Did any of you buy the glove for an 8-9 year old, if so which model/size did you get? Seems most of the issues for children this age when trying to buy a decent glove is that the distance between the thumb hole and pinkie hole is too wide for there hand. What has been your experience with the glove you purchased, did it fit there hand size, do you wish you would have bought a smaller or lager size, or different model etc.

My tiny 7 year old uses a 11.5' FP Gold Crossover. It took a little bit to break in, but it's an awesome glove. She has small hands and has no trouble catching with it.

Jun 8, 2016
My 6 YO son used his 10.5” Mod Post Igniter series after we played with it for a bit over a week. Backhands are still an issue but he is 6 and he wanted to use it..🤷🏽‍♂️

May 19, 2017
my 9 year old daughters are using fp series gold 11.75 and a 11.5 bandito mod post. Both fit well.

We also found that Easton baseball gloves fit them well too. They both have small hands, makes sense though since they are twins.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma