*POLL* 18u everybody plays

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

would you play for a team like this?

• yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I feel lucky because we never experienced many of the issues that so many other teams do.
Yep, me too! Other than some coach issues on a 14U National team with a very stupid drunk of a coach, we played for a fantastic TB organization! And that very stupid drunk coach that I wanted to choke ended up being a huge blessing for us in the end! I (we) actually learned a lot from that dumbass!

Jun 8, 2016
Let's put it this way, if I had sat a little more from the age of 7 through 18 I would have handled my freshmen year in college a lot better than I did...Actually if somebody had had the balls (and that includes my father..) to sit me when I acted like an a*% I probably would have been a lot better off in general.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Let's put it this way, if I had sat a little more from the age of 7 through 18 I would have handled my freshmen year in college a lot better than I did...Actually if somebody had had the balls (and that includes my father..) to sit me when I acted like an a*% I probably would have been a lot better off in general.

Yep. And now we have players (and parents) that complain when Sally is pulled out of one game for an inning or two...

Feb 27, 2021
Is there really a need to make racist comments here?

Look at my profile and you'll see my response to him for his racist comments. Looks like people on here are also onto his bull crap. He's probably reading this as I type. He's a loser. Schmick's Glove = Schmuck's Glove. When they go low, sometimes you have to join them. Let's see how this clown responds because he can't help himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan