Player Profile Sheets

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I swear there was a good thread on creating profile sheets posted recently. Tried the site search, tried external google search and I cant find it.

Seems like someone mentioned that they had talked to numerous coaches, asked what they wanted to know and created a sheet from that feedback. I need to create individual player sheets and would like to do a good job for the players.

Any info would be appreciated.

Apr 16, 2013
I remember asking the question a while back but I used the term flyer so maybe that would assist in your search. I too remember what you're talking about though. So, it's here in a thread somewhere!

Dec 11, 2010
BANG!

Thanks!

Feb 3, 2011
I forget the name of the team (and I'm sure they are not the only ones doing it), but I was impressed by the profile sheets with the scannable bar codes.

Feb 3, 2011
That’s an interesting thought: linking QR codes to videos online.
This particular team had an A/V guy who set it up for them. He would also record each game with 2 different GoPros, one of which was placed at the top of a 18-20' telescoping pole. He never said a word, just went through his setup and breakdown ritual game after game.

Apr 25, 2019
I also just did a Google images search for "softball showcase player information sheet" and there were a few good examples that could steer you in the right direction. I saved a couple of them for future reference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying